A virtual race is a race that can be ran or walked by anyone, anywhere!
Races vary in length and typically include 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon distances. Some races have specific time frames to complete it. Race providers mail the race medal and race bib number to participants. Some races even support charities.
Benefits of Virtual Racing:
- On your time
- Get a medal by mail
- Add it as part of an official race that you’re already running
- Get your family & friends involved
- Pick your distance
- Brag to your friends on social media
- Support a cause
- Be part of a virtual running club
- Run your normal routes
- You don’t have to run…feel free to walk, bike, hike, swim the distance!
- Collect all the medals!!!